Araluen Cultural Precinct
The Araluen Cultural Precinct is home to some of the most significant artistic, cultural and historical experiences in Alice Springs and provides a unique visitor experience, encompassing Central Australia’s key cultural institutions and collections. In its four galleries and 500 seat theatre, the Araluen Arts Centre presents an annual program of exhibitions, theatre, and film, hosting iconic events such as the nationally significant Desert Mob.
The Araluen Cultural Precinct includes all:
- The Araluen Arts Centre, including the Albert Namatjira Gallery
- The Museum of Central Australia
- The Strehlow Research Centre
- The Central Australian Aviation Museum
- The Kookaburra Memorial
- Central Craft
- The Yeperenye Sculpture
- Yaye's Cafe
- Significant Indigenous Sacred Sites
Go to the Araluen Arts Centre website for more information on the Araluen Cultural Precinct attractions, opening hours and booking information.
Last updated: 02 March 2020
Share this page:URL copied!