Domestic, family and sexual violence reduction
- The Office of Domestic, Family and Sexual Violence Reduction
Provides policy advice and leadership across government and to the Minister for Territory Families and Urban Housing, in order to prevent and respond to domestic, family and sexual violence.
- Domestic, family and sexual violence contacts
Contact information for where to get help.
- Domestic, family and sexual violence reduction
Find out about our policies to reduce domestic, family and sexual violence in the Northern Territory.
- Domestic, family and sexual violence prevention
The Northern Territory Government is investing in providing services to those affected by violence, and programs that seek to prevent violence over time by changing community attitudes that condone the use of violence in relationships.
- Domestic and family violence information sharing
Information about people experiencing or committing domestic and family violence (DFV) is able to be shared between Information Sharing Entities in certain circumstances.
- Sexual violence prevention and response
Find out about our Framework to prevent and respond to all forms of sexual violence.
- Domestic and family violence risk assessment and management
The Northern Territory Government Domestic and Family Violence Risk Assessment and Management Framework (RAMF) provides a consistent and evidence-based way to identify, assess, respond to and manage domestic and family violence risk across the Northern Territory.
- Domestic, family and sexual violence workforce and sector development
Information about strategies and initiatives aimed at building a capable and responsive domestic, family and sexual violence workforce and sector.
- National Plan to Reduce Violence Against Women and their Children 2010-2022
The national plan is a 12-year strategy that seeks to achieve a significant and sustained reduction of violence against women and their children in Australia.
Share this page:
22 May 2022, 6:44 am