Heritage grant recipients
The Northern Territory (NT) Heritage Grants Program funds conservation work to privately owned heritage places and objects.
To apply for a heritage grant, go to the NT Government website.
The total funding for 2020/21 grant period was $110,726.
Below are the recipients:
- Alice Springs Lutheran Church - $15,278 for conservation works for Old Lutheran Church, Alice Springs
- Christ the King Parish Tennant Creek - $6,000 for restoration of church pews (seating)
- Evelyn Schaber - $8,976 for conservation works 15 Warburton Street, Alice Springs
- Francoise Helene Barr - $10,000 for repainting Barr Residence, Darwin
- National Trust of Australia (NT) - $7,541 for 1923 Fordson Tractor Cover, Katherine
- National Trust of Australia (NT) - $4,762 for Les Hansen House Painting, Alice Springs
- National Trust of Australia (NT) - $13,459 for Pine Creek Railway Station and Museum Revitalisation Project
- Ngurratjula/Pmara Ntjarra Aboriginal Corporation - $9,640 for Glen Helen Meat House relocation and reinforcement for longevity
- The Synod of The Diocese Of The Northern Territory Incorporated - $6,180 for conservation treatment for the Robert Czako Painting, St Mary’s Chapel in Alice Springs
- The Trustee for HKR Resources Trust - $9,750 for Larrimah Museum – WWII Larrimah Heritage Telephone Repeater Station and Powerhouse Building Fabric Survey and Maintenance Plan
- The Uniting Church In Australia Property Trust (NT) - $19,140 for stonework repairs at Adelaide House.
Last updated: 30 July 2020
Share this page:URL copied!