Heritage grant recipients
The Northern Territory (NT) Heritage Grants Program funds conservation work to privately owned heritage places and objects.
2020/21 heritage grant recipients
Total funding for 2020/21 grant period was $110,726.
- Alice Springs Lutheran Church - $15,278 for conservation works for Old Lutheran Church (Alice Springs).
- Christ the King Parish Tennant Creek - $6,000 for restoration of church pews (seating).
- Evelyn Schaber - $8,976 for conservation works 15 Warburton Street, Alice Springs.
- Francoise Helene Barr - $10,000 for repainting Barr Residence, Darwin.
- National Trust of Australia (NT) - $7,541 for 1923 Fordson Tractor Cover, Katherine.
- National Trust of Australia (NT) - $4,762 for Les Hansen House Painting (Alice Springs).
- National Trust of Australia (NT) - $13,459 for Pine Creek Railway Station and Museum Revitalisation Project.
- Ngurratjula/Pmara Ntjarra Aboriginal Corporation - $9,640 for Glen Helen Meat House relocation and reinforcement for longevity.
- The Synod of The Diocese Of The Northern Territory Incorporated - $6,180 for conservation treatment for the Robert Czako Painting, St Mary’s Chapel in Alice Springs.
- The Trustee for HKR Resources Trust - $9,750 for Larrimah Museum – WWII Larrimah Heritage Telephone Repeater Station and Powerhouse Building Fabric Survey and Maintenance Plan.
- The Uniting Church In Australia Property Trust (NT) - $19,140 for stonework repairs at Adelaide House
Last updated: 30 July 2020
Share this page:URL copied!