2022 NT Youth Week Ambassador Recruitment
Recruitment is underway for the 2022 NT Youth Week (NTYW) Ambassadors.
NTYW is the largest celebration of young people across the Territory and in 2022 will run from 4-14 April. NTYW provides young Territorians aged 12 to 25 years with the opportunity to express ideas, raise concerns and act on issues that matter to them.
NTYW Ambassadors provide a youth perspective towards the coordination of NTYW, ensuring events are fun, engaging and inclusive for all young people.
The Ambassadors will contribute significantly to the success of NTYW. The Ambassador role is an exciting and fun opportunity to:
- represent and promote your region during NTYW
- be a media spokesperson through participation in radio, newspaper interviews and other media opportunities
- assist in the planning of NTYW activities and events in your region
- contribute ideas and assist on selecting merchandise for NTYW
- attend a variety of events and activities in your region during NTYW
To be eligible to apply, you need to be aged between 16 to 25; have access to email, telephone and transport; be open to learning and having fun in your region; live in the Northern Territory and be available from the end of March to the end of April 2022.
Applications close 3 October 2021.
For further information and to apply, visit youth.nt.gov.au