Mid-Year Report on 2021-22 Action Plan Now Live
TFHC launch bi-annual public report on Action Plan achievements
Territory Families, Community and Housing are pleased to share the latest Mid-Year Report on 2021-22 Action Plan.
In line with our agency’s commitment to reporting publicly on its performance, the Mid-Year Report on the 2021-22 Action Plan is now available to read online.
This report is in response to the TFHC Action Plan 2021-22 and reports on the period 1 July to 31 December 2021. The agency is committed to reporting publicly on its performance against these actions every six months.
Territory Families, Housing and Communities is a multi-function agency providing responsive and integrated services and programs that support individuals and communities to improve their social and economic wellbeing and to be part of diverse, thriving and inclusive communities. As a diverse agency, it is important that we remain connected to our objectives and keep our community updated on progress.
This pulse check ensures transparency and accountability of our on our four key goals, which are:
- Goal 1: Communities are engaged, diverse and vibrant places where everyone belongs
- Goal 2: All Territorians are safe, and can access services to enhance their lives
- Goal 3: Our people are valued, empowered and have opportunities to develop and contribute to our agency
- Goal 4: Our agency and partners are agile, responsible and focussed on our collective impact for all Territorians
The report includes positive case studies from across the agency, such as:
- Aboriginal science, celestial kinship and astronomy activities organised by the Elder in Residence unit
- Puyu Wanti in Papunya local eight week summer sport competition
- The use of therapy dogs at Saltbush Social Enterprises
- Young people in care cooking for the Big Rivers region for Christmas
- Olgaman Grace Daniels honoured with honorary doctorate through the Aboriginal Research Practitioner’s Network
- Delivering multi-agency COVID-19 community engagement vaccination with mobile clinics across the Territory
- The opening of the Kalkarindji Community and Family Centre opening
TFHC are proud to see positive examples of connected communities, thriving places and empowered Territorians in action.
Our 2022-23 Action Plan will launch in the new financial year.