Junior Sportsperson of the Year
Selection criteria for nominating for the Junior Sportsperson of the Year award.
Evidence of and information about the following should be provided:
- Competition name
- Competition level
- Results i.e. final placing/position, achievements, records achieved and set.
- Copy of official results from the relevant competition/event to be attached
- Quality and depth of competition
- Significance of the achievement in terms of Territory sport
- Official results
- Minimum of 2 photographs
- Supporting documentation including media clippings
To be eligible for nomination the performances and achievements attained must have occurred between
1 January 2021 and 31 December 2021.
Nominees currently residing outside of the NT will be considered, however, the nomination must be associated with performances and achievements in local NT sporting competitions from 1 January 2021 until 31 December 2021.
Last updated: 31 January 2022
Share this page:URL copied!