NT Masters Sportsperson of the Year
Selection criteria for nominating for the NT Masters Sportsperson of the Year award.
Evidence of and information about the following should be provided:
- Competition Name
- Competition Level (i.e. International or National)
- Results i.e. final placing/position, achievements, records achieved and set.
- Copy of official results from the relevant competition/event to be attached
- Pathway required to qualify for competition
- Quality and depth of competition
- Significance of the achievement in terms of Territory sport
- Official Results
- Minimum of 2 Photographs
- Supporting documentation including media clippings
Status as a Territorian: Nominees not resident of the NT between 1 January 2019 and 31 December 2019 may be considered for this award if they have current or previous strong links to the Territory and Territory Sport.
Last updated: 16 September 2019
Share this page:URL copied!