Officiating in sport
The Northern Territory Sports Academy (NTSA) coordinates a number of officiating programs, and services to:
- assist Northern Territory (NT) Peak Sporting Bodies (PSB's) Associations, Regional Councils and Clubs
- provide advice and support to PSB's
- promote the importance and value of officiating to the greater community
- develop officiating coaches/educators/mentors
- connecting officiating stakeholders across the NT.
Officials are an integral part of sports. PSB’s need to develop their officials via education, training, coaching and mentoring. An official’s main purpose is for a fair, safe and enjoyable environment for all participants.
Last updated: 21 October 2021
Share this page:URL copied!