CIMAC member biography - Helene George
Helene George, Managing Director, Creative Economy
Helene founded Creative Economy in 1992.
Her appointments and achievements include:
- UNESCO expert in sustainable development for the Convention for the Protection and Promotion for the Diversity of Cultural Expressions;
- 2007 AusDavos Future Leadership award winner;
- keynote speaker at the First International Cultural and Creative Industries Forum at the Great Hall of the People in Beijing;
- Member of the Prime Minister’s Working Party for Creativity in the Innovation Economy;
- Trustee 2007- 2013 Queensland Performing Arts Centre.
Last updated: 07 November 2022
Share this page:URL copied!