Values and Corporate Plan
The department’s values are based on those of the Northern Territory Public Sector, and alongside our Corporate Plan influence the way we work together, guide our behaviour and achieve long term goals.
The NTPS values are:
Commitment to Service
- The NTPS is professional, hardworking, effective, innovative and efficient, working collaboratively to achieve the best results for the NT.
- The NTPS upholds the highest standards of practice and acts with integrity in all that it does.
- The NTPS respects all people, and in particular their rights as individuals.
- The NTPS is transparent and accountable in all its actions.
- The NTPS is apolitical and provides the Government with advice that is objective, timely and based on the best available evidence.
- The NTPS values the diversity of its workforce as well the NT population it serves.
- Our Corporate Plan highlights who we are, the work we do, how we do it and guides us on what we want to achieve long term.
Last updated: 12 November 2020
Share this page:URL copied!