Find out more about awards the Office of Youth Affairs are involved with.
Young Achiever Awards
Managed by Awards Australia, the NT Young Achiever Awards recognise those young Territorians who have contributed positively to their communities.
The Young Achiever Awards also recognises young Territorians in the following categories:
- Northern Territory Government Young Carer's Award
- Northern Territory Government Minister for Youth Excellence in Youth Leadership Award
- Northern Territory Government Young Aboriginal Educator Award
- Northern Territory Government Small Business Achievement Award
- One Rail Indigenous Achievement Award
- Somerville Community Services Award
- Charles Darwin University Innovation Award
- Glencore McArthur River Mining Regional and Rural Initiative Award
- Zip Print Sports Award
- McDonalds NT Career Achievement Award
- Colemans Contracting & Earth Moving Agriculture Award
- Mindil Beach Casino Resort Travel, Tourism and Hospitality Award.
The winner of each category will receive $2000 and a magnificent trophy, courtesy of TIO.
One of the 12 category winners will be chosen as the NT Young Achiever of the Year and will receive an additional $2,000 and a Territory trophy from TIO.
For more information
To find out more contact Office of Youth Affairs.
Last updated: 02 December 2021
Share this page:URL copied!