NT Sports Awards selection criteria
To be eligible for nomination the performances and achievements attained must have occurred between 1 January 2021 and 31 December 2021.
Nominees currently residing outside of the NT will be considered, however, the nomination must be associated with performances and achievements in local NT sporting competitions from 1 January 2021 until 31 December 2021.
Nominations including support material must not be more than five A4 pages.
Supporting evidence can include:
- Competition name and level
- Official results, for example:
- final placings or positions
- records and sets achieved
- other achievements
- Quality and depth of competition
- Significance of achievements in terms of Territory sport
- Media clippings
You must also provide a minimum of 2 photographs.
For specific information on each nomination category download the selection criteria:
- Sportsperson of the Year
- Junior Sportsperson of the Year
- Masters Sportsperson of the Year
- Team of the Year
- Junior Team of the Year
- Coach of the Year
- Official of the Year
- Volunteer of the Year
- Karen Schneider Sports Medicine Australia Safer Sport Award
To nominate, go to the Sports Awards Form website.
Last updated: 31 January 2022
Share this page:URL copied!