Remote tenancy support services
The management of remote housing tenancies is done in collaboration with tenancy management support service providers.
The department manages and maintains public housing dwellings in:
- remote communities
- Alice Springs town camps
- Tennant Creek community living areas.
This is done under the National Partnership Agreement for Remote Housing NT (NPRHNT).
How it's delivered
Contractors will help with the management of tenancies.
They will also focus on:
- practical tenancy support activities
- assisting tenants to understand their rights and responsibilities
- promoting healthy living skills through Living Strong.
Read more about the Living Strong Program.
Tenancy management support services contractors are encouraged to work together with the regional housing office to provide and maintain quality services to tenants. Each regional office may hold workshops with providers and regional office staff.
Workshops will serve as an opportunity to:
- provide induction packages for contractors
- provide and explain information on changes to the department’s tenancy management systems, policies and/or procedures
- collaborate on the Living Strong Program and its implementation.
Remote public housing contacts
08 8973 8513
08 8962 4537
08 8987 0479
08 8995 5122
08 8951 5674
Remote housing maintenance hotline
1800 104 076
Last updated: 10 March 2022
Share this page:URL copied!