Housing and homelessness
- Housing definitions
Definition on types of housing
- Housing initiatives and strategies
Remote housing maintenance contracts, public housing safety strategy, Real Housing for Growth, Pride in your Place awards, $100 Million Stimulus Package.
- Public housing allocations and wait times
Information about public housing allocations and wait times.
- Rent calculation changes
Changes and policies.
About the Homelands and Outstations Unit and how to contact the unit.
- Homelands Services grants programs
Public release information, historic information and contact details.
- Town camps and community living areas
About town camps, town camps review.
- Healthy Homes
Information on the Healthy Homes program which provides a systems approach to improving health outcomes associated with poor housing conditions.
- Government Employee Housing Program Reform and Implementation
About the Government Employee Housing program reform and implementation.
- Remote housing
Information about the $1.1 billion remote housing investment package - Our Community. Our Future. Our Homes. National partnership agreement on remote Aboriginal housing and contact details of local housing offices.
- Tenancy Support Services (Living Strong program)
A new tenancy support program for Aboriginal housing in remote communities.