Northern Territory Disability Strategy
The Northern Territory (NT) Disability Strategy 2022-2032 and the 3-year Action Plan 2022-2025 is the first of its kind for the Territory.
It demonstrates the NT Government’s responsibility and accountability to all Territorians with disability.
People with disability have guided the development of the strategy, and their voices, experiences and choices are reflected throughout.
Aim of the strategy
The strategy is a whole-of-government commitment for the NT in fulfilling its:
- obligations under the United Nations Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities
- commitment to Australia’s Disability Strategy (ADS), released in late 2021
- Closing the Gap: Disability Sector Strengthening Plan.
Read the strategy and action plan
- Acknowledgement of Country
- A message from the Minister of Disabilities
- Foreword from the Disability Advisory Committee
- Strategy overview
- It takes all of us to make the Territory inclusive
- Our Territory context
- Our alignment to other strategies and plans
- Community consultation
- Strategy outcomes
- Action plan: laying the foundations
- Accountability mechanisms and thank you
You can also access the document version:
To find out more, email email@example.com.
Last updated: 29 September 2022
Share this page:URL copied!