Northern Territory Youth Week
Northern Territory Youth Week (NTYW) is a celebration of young Territorians.
It provides them with an opportunity to:
- express ideas
- raise their concerns
- attend drug and alcohol free events.
This year, NTYW will run from 4 to 14 April.
Bus services in Darwin and Alice Springs will also be free during NTYW. Get the free bus travel ad to show the driver.
2022 theme: Our time is now
The theme 'Our time is now' will showcase how young Territorians contribute to their communities and celebrate their creativity, diversity and ideas.
See how inspiring young people are in the Territory.
This year's calendar of events for NTYW is combined with the April school holiday calendar. Go to the Northern Territory Government website for more information.
To find out about the All Youth Conference, read below.
All Youth Conference
The All Youth Conference will be held at the Darwin Entertainment Centre from:
- 5pm to 8:30pm on Thursday 7 April for youth aged 19 to 29
- 8:30am to 2pm on Friday 8 April for year 9 to 12 students.
Each day, the conference will focus on a different age group who are invited to attend that day.
The conference will feature stalls, guest speakers, panels, musical performances, storytelling, presentations and interactive activities. For more information, get the flyer .
How to book attendance
To book tickets for:
- Thursday 7 April, go to the YourCentre website and get the program schedule
- Friday 8 April, go to the No One Left Behind website and get the program schedule - if you're unable to attend in person, you can register for livestream on the TryBooking website and get the livestream program schedule .
Transportation and safety
As part of the free event, transport for students to and from the schools is offered.
To ensure a safe and supportive environment, the Friday event is limited to students in year 9 to 12.
Security has also been engaged for this conference.
How to register as a stallholder
To register your interest as a stallholder, go to the No One Left Behind website.
To find out more, contact the Office of Youth Affairs.
Last updated: 06 April 2022
Share this page:URL copied!