NT Sportsperson of the Year
Selection Criteria for nominating for the NT Sportsperson of the Year award.
Evidence of and information about the following should be provided:
- Competition Name
- Competition Level (i.e. International or National)
- Results i.e. final placing/position, achievements, records achieved and set.
- Copy of official results from the relevant competition/event to be attached
- Pathway required to qualify for competition
- Quality and depth of competition
- Significance of the achievement in terms of Territory sport
- Official Results
- Minimum of 2 Photographs
- Supporting documentation including media clippings
Status as a Territorian: Nominees not a resident of the NT between 1 January 2019 and 31 December 2019 may be considered for this award if they have current or previous strong links to the Territory and Territory Sport.
Download the Selection Criteria for NT Sportsperson of the Year
Last updated: 16 September 2019
Share this page:URL copied!