NT Youth Round Table
Stand up, speak out and be heard!
Each year, up to 18 members aged between 15 to 25 years are selected to take part in the Northern Territory (NT) Youth Round Table. They represent the geographic, cultural and ethnic diversity of the NT.
Being part of the round table is a great opportunity for young people to:
- develop their leadership skills,
- get involved in community life and
- have their say on important topics that impact young Territorians.
Since its inception in 1997, over 350 round table members have been involved in numerous activities, committees and projects.
The 2022 NT Youth Round Table members are:
- Connie-Anne Shaw, 23, Alice Springs
- Isla Hooper, 19, Alice Springs
- Jordon Humphreys, 16, Alice Springs
- Paddy van der Geest-Hester, 15, Alice Springs
- Alexander Storey, 21, Darwin
- Alicia Kuroda-Metin, 16, Darwin
- Hajrah Kamran, 18, Darwin
- Kyle Bambra, 20, Darwin
- Shanae Kuo, 22, Darwin
- Upani Muthumala, 16, Darwin
- Akeelah Cowen, 23, Katherine
- Tayloraye Bailey, 21, Katherine
- Cecilia Afeaki, 17, Nhulunbuy
- Michael Gadingura Yunupingu, 23, Nhulunbuy
- Jahdai Vigona, 20, Palmerston and Rural
- Kyle Lachlan, 22, Palmerston and Rural
- Azra Zendelji, 25, Tennant Creek
- Boyd Cook, 17, Tennant Creek
Find out more about the 2022 NT Youth Round Table members.
Also check out the round table alumni. Read previous bios:
NT Youth Round Table - photos from 2021
For more information
To find out more contact Office of Youth Affairs.
Last updated: 19 December 2021
Share this page:URL copied!